How Does N-Hance Help Home Flipping Businesses Succeed?
The fastest-growing wood refinishing franchise in the nation offers world class support from the get-go
Any business, especially a home flipping business, is a challenge when you’re doing it on your own. One of the main reasons why so many entrepreneurs in the home flipping industry franchise with N-Hance is because our world-class training and ongoing support are designed to help your business thrive over the long-term.
“Everyone at N-Hance is incredibly helpful,” says George Russell, who owns multiple N-Hance territories in Arizona and Utah. “If I have a question, they get back to me immediately. There’s not a lot of franchise brands that you can say that about. I feel like we’re all on the same page, and everyone, from the franchise owners to the corporate team, are committed to making this brand successful.”
N-Hance is a powerful business model that allows you to make an impact in your community
The reason why N-Hance is quickly becoming the go-to brand for kitchen remodels is because our process is affordable, quick and beautiful. Our franchise owners can walk into a home and deliver a dream kitchen for a fraction of the price – and in far less less time – than the rest of the industry. Our custom solutions for refinishing kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors and more, creates the “wow” factor that homeowners are looking for.
“Our customers love us,” says Carol Gangadeen, who co-owns an N-Hance franchise with her husband, Michael. “We get homeowners who haven’t updated their kitchen cabinets in 15 years, and we get to give them something that is not only beautiful but will also last. We always tell our customers that they can hire a painter if they want – but they’re going to end up calling us down the road because our products and level of service is unmatched. The money that we save our customers is smashing! We can give them a kitchen they will love to be in for the next 15-30 years. It’s phenomenal.”
Support begins from day-one and continues every day after
When you make the decision to franchise with N-Hance, you will never be alone in business. You don’t have to be a marketing expert, nor do you have to have any experience in the home remodeling industry to thrive – N-Hance has thought of everything.
“We recently went through training and the entire experience is fantastic,” says Michael Gangadeen, who co-owns an N-Hance franchise with his wife, Carol. “The entire N-Hance franchise is run like a family – they’re looking to roll their sleeves up and help you. Other brands are corporate and unfriendly – we’re treated like family members.”
N-Hance has developed a Quick Start Program to help new franchise owners get established in business as soon as they begin operations. This is how it works:
- Pre-training checklist: Within 24 hours of signing the franchise agreement, we will reach out to you with a checklist of items, including scheduling your nine-day, hands-on training course at our headquarters in Logan, Utah. We also send you webinars to watch so that you can learn more about the business model, the products and the brand.
- In-person training: During the nine-day training at our headquarters in Logan, Utah, you will learn every aspect of your business from marketing, sales, best practices and general operations. You will also have hands-on training, working alongside franchisees performing legitimate work, so you can get a feel for the type of work you will be doing. You will learn about our products, how they work, how to complete a job and how to interact with your customers.
- N-Hance University: N-Hance made a significant investment to develop a state-of-the-art online training platform, with hours upon hours of training material about every aspect of the business. Not only are these classes downloadable to your device, but you can use this platform to train your technicians as your business grows.
- Marketing support: Marketing can be one of the most overwhelming experiences for a new business owner. N-Hance tries to make it easier on new owners by providing you with everything you need and it’s all included in your initial equipment package: marketing materials, a website, a direct mail campaign to your target consumers and the ability to generate leads digitally via Pay-Per Click advertising and Home Advisor, among others. We train you intensively in how to manage marketing going forward.
- Business coach: During your first full year of owning your N-Hance franchise, you’ll be assigned a Quick-Start coach, which will help you with everything you need to get started. Later you will work with our “N-Gage” business coaches to help you navigate the waters of entrepreneurship. Your coaches will help answer any questions you have and will provide advice and resources for you to grow your new business.